Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Lockdown Learning. Again !

 I have been doing lockdown learning for a week now. LL ( lockdown learning ) is almost the same a last year, but instead of just having whole class google meets we have been doing Maths, Reading and Writing google meets. At some points during the day I feel bored, even though there is so many activities for us to do. Speaking of activities I have been doing some Duolingo and I have been learning Dutch. Dutch is very similar to Flemish, the Belgium language which is were my Dad is from. 

Link to my P.E slides

3 comments:

  1. Ata Marie, Klara. I can see that Lockdown has affected you lots with all of your out - of - school activities! You explained how our Lockdown Learning has changed from last year very well. It wanted me to keep on reading to see what else you had in store for us! Just one thing, you might want to make your P.E. Slide link accessible for WBS to look at. That's all from me, great job Klara!

    -Kale'a :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Klara, I can see that you have been great company for your sister, Bea. In your PE slide, do you mean that you played elastics on the trampoline? I loved elastics when I was your age. I am impressed you are learning a language on duolingo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Klara,
    I´m learning a language on Duolingo too!! I´m learning Irish, Spanish & Hawaiian. Maybe you could try giving access to your PE slides, I don't have any Access. But from what I read, you had A great time in Lockdown!! I also know you did, (I saw you!!).
    I also like how you shortened Lockdown Learning to LL.

    Love Charlotte A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about