Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Gymnastics festival!

 We had been training for weeks at school for the Gym festival! I was so exited for it!

At school we got changed into our leotards and drove to the Gym club. First up was floor. I was really nervous as I watched the people from our school do the routine. All to soon it was my turn, and I got a 8.5! ( out of ten ). The beam was next, I was nervous because I am a little scared of heights. But I got 9.0! The second highest in B grade Wainui! Everyone lined up for box and had their practise straddles. The box went fast and suddenly it was my turn I straddled the box and then I was finished, the Gymnastics  festival was over for the year. 


                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Klara, I am so impressed with the quality of your blogs recently! I can see you are applying what you are learning within your workshops, and applying this across all your posts. I can see a variation of different sentence types and structures. As a result, this makes for a highly enjoyable read. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about