Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

Term 3 !

 Term three started with a bang and already I feel like I have been at school for weeks! The timetable hasn't changed much for me, so it is quite easy to get to workshops on time. I have moved up from writing Early Level 3 ( EL3 ) to Level 3 ( L3 ) which is great because I have been in EL3 for ever. 

Quick writes have changed a little, instead of having heaps of different topics now there is just story starters.  I quite like writing in narrative style and using lots of creativity, so the story starters are perfect for me! I wrote an interesting quick write yesterday, and the story starter was, There was smoke everywhere, so I thought I would put it in my blog. 

There was smoke everywhere. I HAD been reading  peacefully in my bedroom, but now my peace had been destroyed. That younger sibling of mine is a real handful sometimes. No, I change my mind ALL of the time, but this time she and my parents had gone too far. For starters who in the world would trust a pyromaniac seven year old to set the bonfire alight safely? Now because of my crazy younger sister all of Mum's prized Dalias are burnt to a crisp. Well done little sis, even I couldn't do that at your age plus blame it in me. 

I had to put out the fire, wash all of Izzy's ( my sister )  soot stained clothes and explain to Mum why her prize Dalia's are as dead as a dodo. I really had a good day to day! ( NOT! ) 

Do you like the story? I like how it is short, sharp and has humor and good ideas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about